Steve and Angie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

New Year (part 2)

I'm starting to think of some things I would like to accomplish or improve in the new year.

1. Memorize chapters 3-5 of Ephesians.

2. Take pictures with my friends. In 2010 I lost two friends, and I realized I didn't have any pictures of myself alone with either of them. I decided last year I would try to get pictures of myself with my friends, but I didn't get a single picture last year, so it's going down as an official goal this year.

3. Start running again. The last day I ran was October 31st, so I'm sure it will be like starting all over again! :( I'd like to run a 5K in the 27-28 min range.

4. Start preschool with Joshua.

5. Do more individual discipleship with Nathan and Noah.

6. Do more personal Bible study - possibly make a study book for the kids on the book of Ephesians.

No comments:

Post a Comment